Standards of Membership
(You must agree to these in order to obtain membership.)
- Supply background information about the member and his/her business, or other information essential to the Association's responsibility to provide factual reports on the profession.
- Cooperate with Association activities and efforts to promote and improve the professionalism of the bridal business.
- Respond rapidly and honestly to all complaints forwarded by the Association.
- Supply, on request, the evidence on which any advertising is based.
- Use the Associations name and logo only as authorized.
- Pay all association bills in a timely manner.
Code of Ethics
- Represent each client fairly and honestly, providing all agreed-to services in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Establish reasonable, proper fees for services and provide written estimates to each other.
- Use honest factual advertising.
- Deal with employees fairly, in an unbiased manner.
- Operate an establishment that is a credit to the Association and the community.
- Disclose to clients any payments received from suppliers.
For all levels, membership must be maintained in good standing. Lapses in membership are not credited to the time requirements